CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Administrative Assistant II
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: Sterling, VA
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
Performs administrative and office support activities including fielding phone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations. Admin will schedule shipping pick-up and deliveries. In addition, the Administrative Assistant shall manage the SFSC’s lobby area by greeting and directing visitors and ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures comply with the federal and local requirements. Additional duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Initiate purchase requisitions
- Plan and organize meetings and events
- Schedule travel, coordinate with travel agency to obtain the best possible trip and prepare travel expense reports accordingly
- Take and compile meeting notes
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Review documents
- Route phone calls and mail
- Create and maintain database records
- Manage calendars
- Track and process annual fixed asset inventory
Job Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Associate’s Degree OR three years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with shipping and receiving systems such as Fed Ex and UPS
- Must be able to meet physical requirements; able to lift medium-heavy loads (not to exceed 30 lbs. without assistance)
- Extensive software skills and internet research abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.