CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Application Programmer III
Position: Application Programmer III
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
The application programmer will develop, customize, and implement division level business applications with the ability to scale to the center or enterprise level (agency). The applications will support functions in HR, Budget, Procurement, Training, Travel, ADS, Facilities, Software Tracking, and Inventory. The applications will be developed and hosted in SharePoint with the ability to request data from other enterprise systems where available.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, manage, and maintain multiple internal and external-facing SharePoint sites using out-of-the-box document management, workflow, custom design tools, and collaboration functions
- Plan and custom design division SharePoint sites. Functions/acts as a Division-wide technical authority in all SharePoint activities. Provide technical expertise to integrate SharePoint system with other agency systems.
- Facilitate and conduct requirements gathering sessions including; documenting requirements, validating requirements with stakeholders as they relate to current environments and future trends.
- Serve as site/sub-site administrator for multiple SharePoint sites, both internal and external facing. Serve as technical authority to plan and maintain SharePoint Security for division sites
- Creates, plans and executes end-user SharePoint training sessions for Division staff on an ongoing basis
- Works closely with the NCCDPHP SharePoint Site Collection Administrator, other SharePoint site developers, project managers, technical leads, business analysts, leadership and other subject matter experts on a variety of custom projects
- Works closely with end-users and responds to user requests in a timely manner
- Provide advice, technical consultation and guidance to customers by analyzing and resolving problems, and evaluating alternative means of satisfying user custom requirements
- 5-10 years of SQL server experience and SSRS reporting
- Extensive Knowledge of Nintex Forms and Workflows
- Experience with Visual studio
- Experience developing on REST APIs
- Experience with C++ and Visual C++
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in the Washington DC Metroplitan Area, is looking to expand its growing team throughout the United States. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.