CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: College Park, MD
The successful candidate will be an experienced Audio Visual Engineer with a breadth of technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills. This individual will be integral in standing up new systems, working with vendors, and meeting the day-to-day AV needs of our customers enabling them to conduct mission-critical business activities.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Setup AV equipment for meetings and various functions around the building.
- Troubleshooting AV equipment when there are technical questions or problems
- Provide basic instruction or training on AV equipment to users/admins as necessary
- Assist with room setups and teardowns
- Interact with various vendors to troubleshoot and setup AV equipment
- Coordinating web-based collaboration tools including: WebEx, Skype, GoTo meeting, Google hangouts, CUCM
- Document procedures and update training material for training
- Interact with users on requirements for events and provide excellent customer support
- Configure and set up with Crestron, Cisco, Polycom VOIP equipment
Required Skills (include but not limited to):
- Experience administering AT&T Phone systems
- Knowledge of a variety of web-based collaboration tools including: WebEx, Skype, GoTo meeting, Google hangouts, CUCM
- Ability to document procedures and update training material for training in a wiki environment
- Excellent customer support skills
- Familiarity with Crestron, Cisco, Polycom VOIP equipment
- Ability to lift equipment and crawl under tables to work
- Ability to communicate efficiently verbally and in writing
- Ability to quickly learn and operate new technologies
- Willingness to provide after-hours 24x7 Tier 2 or 3 support as needed
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) Telepresence
- Specific experience working in a 24x7 mission-critical environment
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.