CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Help Desk Analyst
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
CyberData is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to work with several project managers to manage the ticket queue, report on status and metrics, and escalate items as needed. Must be extremely detail-oriented. Customer-focused, and have strong oral communications skills to provide status of the ticket queue in a dynamic mission driven operations environment.
Job Location: College Park, MD
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Work with applicable PM to address tickets that have the potential to negativity impact an SLA.
- Actively monitor helpdesk for un-assigned tickets
- Categorize tickets to applicable team
- Ensure appropriate contact distribution (cc - list) is applied
- Assign to technicians
- Process requests for ticket transfer, escalation, or re-assignment
- Monitor helpdesk for ticket compliance to SLA
- Monitor resource availability and workload balance
- Compile weekly and ad-hoc metrics and reporting
Required Skills (include but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of technical experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with spreadsheets and word processing software (such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience working in a Help Desk/Ticket-based environment
- Specific experience managing Help Desk queues in a Ticket Management System
- Experience reporting on metrics
- Experience documenting procedures and policies
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.