CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking a Linux Technical Program Manager for a position with our Federal Client in College Park, MD
Job Description (included but not limited to):
- Lead by example, care for your team, and establish credibility with the quality of your and your team's technical execution.
- Managing workload and assignments of geographically disparate team of 20
- Working with customer to identify priorities, negotiate commitments, and manage expectations
- Lead teams of Systems Administrators on projects critical to customer’s mission
- Engage geographically disparate staff to be a part of team day-to-day operations
- Continually improve team processes and practices to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- 10 years of relevant technical work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing an engineering and/or operations team responsible for mission-critical systems and operations
- Leadership experience in a 24x7 IT service environment
- Experience with systems engineering and architecture in a virtualized Linux environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Requirements (including but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related; Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience supporting Scientific Data Systems
- Specific experience with Puppet, RedHat Linux, and Check_MK or Nagios
- ITIL Certification – desired
- PMP Certification - desired
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.