CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon,
Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in delivering enterprise
class solutions for our federal clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal
Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our
employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and
growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off
to balance work and personal commitments.
The Program Manager manages the entire Program, and responsible for:
- Serving as the Contractor’s main point of contact, and this individual is responsible for the overall performance of the contract.
- Planning the entire program across scope, schedule, resources, risk, quality, etc. and monitoring the on-going execution of these areas.
- Ensuring that contract requirements, deliverables and service levels are met.
- Keeping the CORs and technical designees updated on all aspects of the contract, and making them aware of any contract issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for implementation of the Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Responsible for all Program Management Plan duties, to include at a minimum:
- Communications Plan generation and management;
- Risk management and mitigation strategies; and
- Work Breakdown Structure management and maintenance.
- Overall personnel Manager for all staff.
- Maintaining a positive work environment where ingenuity and resourcefulness foster and team spirit can develop.
- Coordinate and collaborate operational activities with the hosted data center contract.
Skills and Competencies:
- DevOps experience (to include familiarity with agile and DevOps tools such as Python, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience overseeing Cloud-based environments and projects product status.
- Experience working in a FFP environment.
- A firm grasp of effective contract/project change management and scope creep/schedule management.
- Hold and maintain an active Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute throughout the duration of this contract. PgMP preferred.
- MS Degree and 10+ years of related program management experience in IT Operations.
- Working knowledge of IT Operations and Engineering Program Management and must be able to perform any and all of the functions associated with this effort.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.