CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Systems Administrator II
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: Palmer, AK
The System Administrator will work in concert with the federal NTWC staff to meet the full range of IT support needs for the National Tsunami Warning Center in Palmer, AK.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- General Windows System Administration, security patching, OS patches and upgrades, issue troubleshooting, and ensuring max availability
- General Red Hat Linux System Administration, security patching, OS patches and upgrades, issue troubleshooting, and ensuring max availability
- Write system scripts for daily administrative tasks, and document the system infrastructure
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolves hardware and software related problems
- Perform system backups and recovery
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
Qualifications (include but not limited to):
- Experience with Windows System Administration
- Experience with Linux System Administration
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Flexibility to be on call to support 24x7 operational support
- Comfort with standard office applications (Microsoft Office and/or Google suite of collaboration applications)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively
- Strong customer service attitude
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.