CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in delivering enterprise class solutions for our federal clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: College Park, MD
CyberData has a requirement for a Technical Writer to support our federal client. The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-driven individual with a technical background and familiarity documenting standard operating procedures and other technical documentation. The candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills with a strong customer service attitude.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Work with system and network administrators and management to develop new standard operating procedures and technical training materials
- Review and improve existing technical documentation
- Lead effort to inventory existing procedures, perform gap analysis, and develop approach to fill in gaps in technical documentation
- Organize peer reviews of completed documentation to check for accuracy and usability
Required Skills (but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years in a technical writing or lead writing role
- Proven experience designing and delivering standard operating procedures and technical documentation
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and or Google Docs suite
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively
- Experience analyzing technical documentation needs and planning out activities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a NACI Public Trust
- Experience working in a federal contracting environment
- Expertise with Google Docs for business
- Experience developing documentation in a wiki environment
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.