CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Facilities Technician I
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: Sterling, VA
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
The Facilities Technician I role ensures the availability, integrity, reliability, and recoverability of the customer’s facility. This position requires experience to maintain basic facility associated equipment. This position will ensure that Federal standards have been met and ensuring all facility support equipment is maintained to operational standards, with low mean time between failures. This position may require working off schedule and may require some initial travel for training, not to exceed three weeks per event, however, most if not all work will be performed in Sterling, Virginia. Additional Requirements include, but not limited to the following:
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints
Job Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- High School Diploma or GED
- HVAC Certification desired
- Three years of experience in a related field
- Candidates must have working knowledge of the following:
- HVAC systems
- General Compressor/Vacuum systems
- Electrical systems (emergency generators, lighting, grounding, and lightening)
- Vehicle maintenance
- General shop equipment (table-saws, Radial Arm saws, grinders, metal shears, drill press, band saws, and punches)
- Plumbing systems (water fountains, eyewash stations, sanitary flushing systems, back flush systems, and general pipe work)
- Standard powered and non-powered tools.
- Must have experience with preventative maintenance management software for scheduling and tracking maintenance (experience with Engineering Management Reporting System or FaciliWorks is preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com.
Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.