CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
Help Desk Technician
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking a Help Desk Technician for a position with our Federal client in Suitland, MD.
Job Requirements (included but not limited to):
- Helpdesk level 1 will report to helpdesk team lead
- Triage and troubleshoot IT tickets using “Remedy” ticketing and call tracking system
- Provide operational and product categories, templates, and other requirements so the remedy system can be configured to support the Decennial test.
- Diagnose and resolve problems of customer reported incidents
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, customer software and hardware
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Develop/enhance customer service performance requirements
- Attend training sessions, workshops and/or conferences as either a participant or a presenter.
- Process entrance tickets and follow procedures for creating new accounts
Technical Areas of Support:
- Tier 1 Network and Software assistance: Typical software assistance support ranges from setting customer’s personalized configurations, resolving mobile device application issues, answering and researching questions about the software’s features, and solving operational problems such as printing. The service center also provides support, limited to the installation and network connectivity for software.
Required (but not limited to):
- U.S. Citizen who will be able to obtain Public Trust clearance with Census
- Minimum 1 year of experience and understanding in IT Helpdesk Services supporting Windows Active Directory
- Minimum 1 year of experience in “Remedy” ticketing and call tracking system
- Must have suitable communication skills and customer service skills, particularly telephone soft skills
- Must have experience with account management in Active Directory
Please send your resume with your salary/rate requirement to email@example.com. Principals only please: no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.