CyberData Technologies is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high quality and innovative services and solutions. Learn more about our certifications.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
Job Location: Washington, DC
CyberData Technologies Inc. seeks a Program Manager (PM) to provide management support to facilitate development, enhancement, and maintenance of a civilian agency’s software development effort. shall plan, budget, schedule, and control the resources allocated to meet the requirements of the contract. The PM organize, coordinate, and control all program activities to ensure compliance with the contract requirements and the timely delivery of the required products and services.
• Provide oversight of contract staff and support activities;
• Ensure quality meets or exceeds customer expectations in order to maintain contract costs;
• Coordinate with the COR and as required the Federal Project Management Office to fill vacancies; (and)
• Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract management, oversee invoicing, and contract change proposals.
The PM maintains overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the contract and the delivery of computer system design services. Responsible for managing all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables listed in the Deliverables. The PM will inform the COR if it is necessary to realign and adjust staffing to meet and maintain the budget. The PM will ensure an efficient level of contract support is provided in order to:
- Provide oversight of contract staff and support activities;
- Ensure quality meets or exceeds customer expectations in order to maintain contract costs;
- Coordinate with the COR and as required the Federal Project Management Office to fill vacancies; (and)
- Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract management, oversee invoicing, and contract change proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or Business-related field
- 10 years program management experience
- 2 years of Information Technology program management experience with large, multi-functional project teams in a systems development environment OR 2 years of Government information technology program management experience.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to email@example.com. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.